sábado, 12 de junio de 2010

INVITE THEM TO A PARTY OR ACTIVITY

INVITATION TO A ACTIVITY
Isabel: Hi! Alfredo
Alfredo: Hi! Isabel
Isabel:How are you?
Alfredo:Fine, and you?
Isabel:Happy!!!
Alfredo:Why?
Isabel:Because, I have a new bike!!
Alfredo: that cool!!, impressive!!. Ok Isa Byeeee!!
Isabel:Alfred, please wait!!
Alfredo: What happen!!
Isabel: Would you like to go to play volleyball this weekend with me?
Alfredo: Ok, Isabel!! but where?
Isabel: It will, In the court of my town!!
Alfredo:What time?
Isabel:It starts at two o'clock in afternoon!
Alfredo: ok Isabel, accept!!
Isabel:Thanks Alfredo, byee!!
Alfredo:bye Isabel!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi! this is my new entry.
    I learned to use,words,Would you like to go, and learned telling time.
    I liked the class.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. THis conversation was very funny.

    The invitation is for this weekend. But are they going to play volleyball on Saturday or on Sunday?

    ResponderEliminar